Job no: 498320
Work type: Casual, Fixed Term Part-Time, Permanent Part-Time
Categories: Chef / cook, Kitchen Hand
We have brought together some of the world's top chefs and this is your chance to work alongside them.
We are looking for dedicated Cooks to join our culinary teams within The Star. This is an opportunity for you to work with some of the best chefs in Australia, learn new techniques and use brand new equipment.
Exciting opportunities available across our property including our signature restaurants!
Ideal candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a commercial kitchen as a General Hand or Kitchen Hand
- Previous cooking experience in a commercial kitchen is essential
- Strong understanding of produce, culinary techniques and kitchen equipment
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high volume operation
- Eye for detail
- The desire to succeed and want a career as a Chef
- Experience in a reputable hotel would be advantageous.
We are looking for availability across a 24 x 7 roster which includes working the overnight shifts, you will need to comfortable with this to be successful with your application. Average hours per week would be over 30+, so full availability is essential.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be provided with a fantastic working environment, meals daily, fully laundered uniforms and other great benefits.
If you are passionate about food and have the required experience - apply now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now