Security Officer - Part time & Casual
Job no: 502122
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Looking to build a career in security? Seeking a professional, supportive, team based environment?
As a Customer Liaison Officer at The Star you'll be provided with two weeks of paid full-time training and buddy shifts to ensure you're able to provide the best possible customer service to our patrons when you hit the floor.
You'll also be rewarded with hot meals on shift daily, fully laundered uniforms, discounts to all venues on site, free light rail between The Star and Central, subsidised parking and other great benefits!
What does working as a Customer Liaison Officer involve?
- Providing a high level of customer service, ensuring a lasting impression on our patrons
- Assisting with enquiries, directions etc.
- Manning various entry points to the Casino
- Checking for valid ID's and RSA
- Working as part of a team to ensure a safe environment for our patrons, team members and guests
- Availability to be rostered on between the hours of 6pm Friday to midnight on Sundays (however there could be opportunities to pick up additional shifts outside of those hours).
If you have a current full NSW SLED 1AC Security Licence, RSA and RCG, Senior First Aid and demonstrated customer service experience (ideally within a licenced environment) apply now!
The Star takes pride in being an equal opportunities employer (EEO) and we encourage both males and females to apply.
NSW SLED Master Licensee: Mr John Lomax, Asset Protection Manager, The Star Pty Ltd, Master Licence Number 407 367 912
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now