Assistant Front Office Manager | Astral Tower and Residences
Job no: 505272
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
At The Star Sydney we have just one mission – to thrill. That’s why we have ‘All-Star’ chefs and restaurants, brilliant bars, luxurious accommodation, nightclubs, high-end fashion and of course, our world-class casino!
Astral Tower and Residences are in the final stages of refurbishment and have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Assistant Front Office Manager to manage, drive and support our team and oversee operations.
The successful candidate will have proven leadership skills in a similar role within a reputable and large five-star luxury accommodation, with proven experience of people management and an authentic customer service approach.
What will my day look like as Assistant Front Office Manager?
- Responsible for the efficient operation of the Front Office team
- Coordination and supervision of all guest arrivals and departures
- Proactively seek opportunities to create thrilling and memorable guest experiences
- Manage and support the Front Office Agents in the delivery of guest service excellence
- Leading, recruiting, developing and training our front office team
- Liaising with all departments of the hotel to ensure customer satisfaction is consistently achieved
- Resolve customer service queries with diplomacy and tact
- Completing reporting / audit requirements
Sound like the role you've been waiting for? Apply now and take advantage of staff benefits such as free shift meals, discounted parking, free light rail (between Central and The Star), discounted rates for our restaurants/retail outlets and plenty of learning and development opportunities!
If you are ambitious and driven and want to be a part of Australia's ultimate entertainment destination, apply now!
It's your move…
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now