Job no: 510848
Work type: Casual, Permanent Full-Time
Categories: Bar Staff
The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment Group’s properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation and entertainment options.
The successful candidate will have at least one year experience as a Bar Attendant within a within a high volume, dynamic bar environment.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages
- Engage with guest and proactively seek opportunities to deliver memorable experiences
- Assess guests needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Handle basic cleaning duties
- Taking orders, upselling and cash handling
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
To achieve the Star Entertainment Group’s vision of being Australia’s leading integrated resort company, there is a continued focus on attracting, recruiting and developing talent teams to deliver excellent customer service.
The Star Entertainment Group recognises the importance of each team member and provides a workplace that offers:
- Ongoing career development, training and programs via The Star Academy
- FREE buffet meal which staff can sit down and enjoy during shift
- FREE dry cleaning on uniform/s
- Discounts on The Star Entertainment Group’s leading restaurants and accommodation
- Free light rail travel from CENTRAL Station to The Star
- $10 staff parking every day
You are required to be available to work five days a week on a 24 hour rotating roster.
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your updated resume.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend