Bellman/Porter (Customer Service Attendant)
Job no: 511570
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Categories: Concierge / Valet /Porters
Are you all about creating memorable 5-star service to your customers?
The Darling Hotel is currently seeking full-time Bellman to join the dynamic and exciting Bell Desk team.
With its recent $870-million redevelopment with the goal of becoming Sydney's most loved entertainment destination, there hasn't been a better time to join Australia's leading integrated resort company
Creating thrilling experiences for our guests is at the heart of everything we do at The Star, our talented teams bring their best self to work, ensuring that we deliver on our commitment to deliver guest service excellence. Be proud of the environment you work in – fast-paced and fun.
What would your day look like as a Bellman?
- Greet guest arrivals in the driveway
- Valet park cars
- Assist with guest luggage
- Deliver excellent levels of guest service every time
- Deliver packages, newspapers & guest amenities
- Provide directions within the casino complex and the city
Who are we looking for?
- Proven customer service experience in a reputable brand
- Confident, outgoing personality
- Valid drivers license (International is also OK)
- Availability to work on a 24/7 rotating roster including overnight shifts
- Capable of lifting heavy luggage
- Career development
- Paid penalty rates
- Food & beverage discounts
- Accommodation discounts
- Free meals
- Laundered uniform
- Free light rail from Central to The Star
- Discounted parking
If you are passionate about luxury, five-star service and have the required experience we would love to hear from you!
Permanent residents only, no sponsorship is available for this opportunity.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend