Guest Services Agent
Job no: 511571
Work type: Permanent Full-Time, Permanent Part-Time
Categories: Front Office
With The Star's recent $870-million redevelopment with the goal of becoming Sydney's most loved entertainment destination, we are more than a casino, a hotel, a restaurant or bar – it’s a complete entertainment destination based in Pyrmont offering countless opportunities to develop your career.
We are currently taking expressions of interest applications for both full-time and part-time Front Office Agent opportunities.
With two five-star hotel properties - The Darling and Astral Tower & Residences, there are endless opportunities for people with all levels of hotel or luxury customer service experience, from seasoned professionals to hotel school graduates
What will your day look like as a Front Office Agent?
- Deliver excellent levels of guest service every time
- Check in and check out guests
- Assist with payments, bookings to restaurants and spa
- Accurately action guest preferences and assist with guest enquiries
Who are we looking for?
- Full Australian Working Rights with no working restrictions
- Experience in a hotel industry highly regarded (ideally as a Front Office Agent)
- Customer service experience
- Ability to work on a 24/7 rotating roster
- $22.67 base rate plus paid penalty rates
- Career development
- Food & beverage discounts
- Accommodation discounts
- Free meals
- Laundered uniform
- Free light rail from Central to The Star
- Discounted parking
Permanent residents only, no sponsorship is available for this opportunity.
If you are a hospitality student looking for your next industry placement, clearly state your internship dates & graduating year in an updated CV.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend