Chef de Partie
Job no: 511919
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Gold Coast
Categories: Management, Chef / cook
Our vision to be Australia’s leading integrated resort operator is well underway! To help us succeed, we need motivated and inspiring leaders to join us in creating thrilling and memorable experiences for our guests.
Our Production Kitchen is currently looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Chef de Partie to join their team. The largest kitchen of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere, we boast a veg shop, garde mange, fish shop, butchery and a cook/chill facility. Our ideal applicant will be someone who demonstrates great leadership and is looking to grow and develop their career.
Have you got what it takes?
- Culinary qualifications (Commercial Cookery Cert III or equivalent) and prior experience in an up-market, high volume operation
- Previous experience in a supervisory role
- Large batch & manufacturing cooking experience
- Proficient in HACCP systems
- A passion for a diverse range of food and a keen desire for continuous learning
- Flexibility to work across a 7-day roster
What’s on the table
- Free meal on shift in our team café
- Paid overtime
- Free parking on site
- Fully laundered uniform for each shift
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- Supportive and fun environment with a team of around 270 chefs
It’s your time to shine - apply today!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend