Beverage Manager | 24/7 Sports Bar
Job no: 515224
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
24/7 Sports Bar is widely recognised as Sydney's #1 destination for sport's fans, it regularly hosts large scale sporting events as well as welcoming many sporting celebrities to join in the excitement with fans.
With over 50 LCD TVs, a 34 square metre LED screen, six large projector screens and a venue capacity of 2000 our guests will never miss a minute of the action. Fuel at 24/7 Sports Bar offers a full menu of pub classics.
It's Game On! we are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Venue Manager to manage and lead the daily operations of 24/7 Sports Bar. We are looking for a leader who can motivate and inspire the team to provide the highest level of customer service to our guests. You will be hands-on in your operational approach and be passionate about developing your career.
Reporting to the Assistant Director of Beverage your responsibilities will include;
- Lead and motivate the team to continuously deliver a thrilling experience in line with The Star's service culture
- Ensure a presence on the floor, recognising our VIP members
- Review and analyse the day to day operational needs
- Maintain beverage operations within budgetary requirements for labour, product and operational expenses
- Assist the marketing department in formulating promotion strategies to drive incremental business
- Provide reporting on labour, cost of sales, productivity and staffing levels
- Involvement in recruitment, training and development and performance management of staff
- Solid bar management experience in a high-volume, fast paced venue
- Knowledge of a diverse range of beverage products and current industry trends
- Ability to lead a large and diverse team of 80 plus Bar Attendants, Bar Porters and Cocktail Servers
- Solid business acumen
- Proven RSA knowledge and controls
You will be rewarded with some fantastic benefits such training and career development, salary $90,000 (inc. super), dry-cleaning discounts, discounted parking on site, free meals, free light rail travel between Central Station and The Star as well as discounts across The Star's Hotels and Restaurants.
Don't miss out on this amazing role & Join Sydney's favourite place to play.
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your updated resume and cover letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend