Job no: 515308
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
The Star is a complete entertainment destination offering countless opportunities to develop your career. With luxurious five-star accommodation, Sydney’s finest restaurants, the coolest selection of bars, and a truly world-class spa and casino, you will learn something new, become the best at what you do and to take your career to a new level.
You will be the Head Barista of The Star Private Gaming Room-Lounge, reporting directly to the Bar Manager, you will:
- Train the team on coffee making
- Proactively seek opportunities to engage with our VIP guest
- Opening and closing duties
- Complete service duties, take guest orders, prepare beverage and cash transactions
Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will be a Senior Barista who has:
- Availability to work five days a week on a 24-hour rotating roster
- Proven ability to train small groups
- Solid experience as a Barista within a reputable and busy hospitality environment
- Great knowledge of hot and cold beverages and beverage equipment
In addition to joining a diverse team and having exciting training and career opportunities, you will have discounted parking on site, free laundered uniforms, meals and light rail travel between Central Station and The Star as well as discounts across The Star's Hotels and Restaurants.
How to apply
Click on the apply button and submit your updated resume.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend