Waiting staff | Chuuka NEW Restaurant
Job no: 515377
Work type: Casual
Two of Australia’s Great Chefs Are Joining Forces to Open New Restaurant Chuuka
Chef Chase Kojima (The Star’s Sokyo and Kiyomi) and Chef Victor Liong (Melbourne’s Lee Ho Fook) will turn tradition on its head at Chuuka by converging the distinct flavours and techniques of Japan and China into one visionary dining experience featuring fresh local produce.
Chuuka will feature a spectacular 130-seat dining area across two levels, including an indulgent wine room and an outdoor bar area with panoramic views across Sydney harbour.
Besides assisting with the restaurant operations, you will take our guests on a culinary journey via Japanese & Chinese food culture and history. Our restaurant is different as each dish has a story and being able to deliver these stories as well as maintain high standards of service is essential.
- Solid experience within a reputable a la carte restaurant
- Sound knowledge of food, beverages, and wine
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Strong desire for success and career growth
- $25.33 base rate + penalty rates
- Training and career development
- Discounts across The Star's hotels and restaurants
- Free meals on shift
- Laundered uniform
- Free light rail from Central to The Star
- Discounted parking
It's all yours for the taking. Come and play!
How to apply?
Click the APPLY button and include your updated resume.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend