Chef De Cuisine - Kiyomi
Job no: 515505
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Gold Coast
Categories: Management, Chef / cook
Our vision to be Australia’s leading integrated resort operator is well underway! To help us succeed, we need motivated and inspiring people like you to join us in creating thrilling and memorable experiences for our guests.
The Star Entertainment Group owns and operates The Star Sydney, The Star Gold Coast and Treasury Brisbane. Each property boasts an array of restaurants, bars, entertainment and hotels. Although each property is unique, we possess the same guest centered ideology that drives what we do each and every day.
Our hatted Kiyomi restaurant is currently looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Chef de Cuisine to join their signature dining venue. With a menu created by visionary Executive Head Chef Chase Kojima, Kiyomi gives diners a modern, yet authentic taste of Tokyo (without the long haul flight). As you explore the innovative dishes and decadent drinks on offer, you’ll quickly see why Kiyomi has earned its reputation as one of the Gold Coast’s most talked about restaurants.
About the opportunity
The successful Chef will have the rare opportunity to work with Executive Chef Chase Kojima for key PR and marketing opportunities for The Star Entertainment Group. You will be given full responsibility and accountability of your kitchen, always ensuring consistency in high quality product and service standards.
Have you got what it takes?
- A highly experienced Head Chef in Japanese cuisine, exposed to managing large teams
- Experience driving quality and consistency ensuring the team deliver the standards aligned to Kiyomi
- A passion for a diverse range of food and a keen desire for continuous learning
- Flexibility to work across a 7 day roster
- A warm, naturally engaging personality that takes pride in delivering a memorable product
What's on the table?
- Free meal on shift
- Free on-site parking
- Fully laundered uniforms (chef jacket and pants washed for you after each shift)
- Supportive leadership team
- The opportunity to make your mark in a growing organization
If you’re interested in joining our team, apply with the links below. We’d love to hear from you!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend