L&E Marketing Executive
Job no: 516527
Work type: Fixed Term Full-Time
Location: Queensland, Gold Coast
Categories: Marketing / PR
The Star Entertainment Group continues to grow. Our expansion in Dining, Hotels and Entertainment means more job opportunities than ever before.
Improving customer experience is at the heart of what we do and has been a core component of our transformation to a Centralised Marketing Department.
In order to be a World Leading Integrated Resort, we need exceptional talent, and that’s where YOU come in!
We’re looking for a superstar Marketing Executive for our Leisure & Entertainment portfolio. You will be a key part of the marketing team, with a primary focus to assist the L&E Marketing Manager with events, promotions and other marketing initiatives designed to drive revenue growth for The Star Gold Coast.
- You will support the L&E Marketing Manager to develop, implement and report on L&E marketing plans and campaigns to achieve maximum revenue growth against KPIs
- Develop marketing campaigns that comply with Responsible Service of Alcohol and Responsible Service of Gambling codes, statutory requirements and company policy
- Leverage key venue events and sponsorship programs to stimulate revenue and generate brand equity
- Supporting commercial marketing initiatives, you will develop, implement and monitor effective communication channels and other touch points with the objective to increase revenue, visitation and awareness
- Leverage events by ensuring the organisation maximises the brand exposure it can achieve in all forms, identifying cross sell and up selling opportunities where possible in addition to engagement and value to members of The Star Club
- Execute allocated budget including but not limited to monthly reporting and accruals
- Communication and Collaboration - Internal collaboration and working across Properties to leverage skills and experience and deliver better outcomes
Capabilities you will bring
TSEG is busy and complex environment and this position will require you to have a minimum of 5 years proven marketing experience in a similar field with campaign and brand development in a high-volume hotel/hospitality or related industry preferred. You will hold a tertiary qualification in marketing or associated areas and have proven marketing results.
You’ll be confident, have superior communication skills with a high level of attention to detail, be collaborative, organised yet flexible, and have strong planning and decision making skills. This role has one direct report, so ideally you would have been exposed to people leadership.
This role is a maternity leave contract until April 2020.
The Star Entertainment Group is Australia’s leading integrated resort provider. Outstanding customer experience is our passion and central to our brand and value proposition. Our industry is highly competitive, and our operations are broad and dynamic. We celebrate the energies of our cities, operating across culturally diverse segments within local, domestic and international markets. As a proud employer that is committed to creating a diverse working environment this is an opportunity not to be missed. Working at the Star Entertainment Group brings some great benefits, including generous discounts at our hotels, bars & restaurants, lunch provided daily, plus much more!
If you've got the drive to influence change, grow with our business and inspire a team to achieve greater things, come and play with us at The Star Entertainment Group.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend