Job no: 516543
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Gold Coast
Categories: Administration & Finance
About the Role!
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for providing a professional standard of administrative support to the Operations department ensuring that workflow, communication, departmental systems, procedures and reporting tools are maintained.
As the coordinator of a very diverse and busy team, this role is challenging and responsibilities and priorities can change and are expected to evolve to meet the demands of the business however as a guide key responsibilities will include:
- Providing the F&B Manager and the Executive Manager - Operations with general administrative support as required, including but not limited to travel arrangements, diary management, recording expenses and attending to purchase orders and invoices, preparing correspondence, filing and running errands
- The coordination of product orders, product reviews with suppliers and product quotes
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of a variety of reporting and recording tools used within the Operations department
- Assisting in the coordination and development of department training needs
- Assisting in the coordination and development of department safety systems and procedures
- Injury management, including being the main point of contact to manage Suitable Duties and Return To Work plans for the Operations team.
- Assisting the Human Resources department with tasks associated with recruitment and selection of Operations team members, the onboarding process and review process
- Coordinating all department communication methods and meetings
- Relieving the Kitchen Coordinator and Rostering Coordinator when they are on leave and providing support and assistance to the Rostering team as required.
- Assisting management and the Human Resources department to monitor department injuries and absences in Operations
The ideal candidate for this role will possess administration experience and abilities performing similar responsibilities listed above and ideally possess operational experience within a similar large hospitality venue.
High attention to detail, communication and organisational skills, database management, MS Office skills and the ability to successfully liaise with people from diverse backgrounds and departments are essential requirements of this role and will therefore need to be well developed and come naturally to the newest member of the team.
To learn more about the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre please visit: www.gccec.com.au
The Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre brings many benefits, including access to a great corporate discount program, on-site undercover free parking, an on-site team member café, access to an employee assistance program, health and well-being programs, training and development and much more.
Applications for this role will be accepted up to 22nd February 2019. To apply please visit our Careers website at http://www.gccec.com.au/careers.html to submit an application online.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend