Employee Relations Specialist
Job no: 516623
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
At The Star Entertainment Group, we have just one mission – to thrill.
We are seeking an experienced Employee Relations Specialist to join our Employee Relations centre of expertise. Reporting the Employee Relations Manager, you will be responsible for facilitating, influencing and providing resolution advice on a wide variety of IR and ER matters across The Star Entertainment Group. You will be proactive and passionate about employee relations and enjoy the challenge of an incident rich environment.
What does a day in the life of an ER Specialist look like?
- Providing advice and support to leaders on matters relating to employee relations, industrial relations and advisory support
- Support and advice management on all aspects of the performance management and non-work related injury process
- Conduct workplace investigations, workplace grievances and dispute management
- Work with in house legal teams when preparing and/or representing company in industrial authorities
- Educate, coach and mentor the Employee Relations Advisors as well as leaders at all levels across the business
- Extensive IR/ER experience within a demanding and fast paced environment
- High level communication, negotiation and dispute resolution skills
- Understanding of the operation of the FWC and other employment related agencies
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Sound industrial instrument knowledge including Enterprise Agreements, Awards and FWA
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources/Industrial Relations or Employee Relations preferred
It’s your move…
Based in our corporate offices in Pyrmont, The Star Entertainment Group is a one of Australia’s largest entertainment groups with over 8500 team members and growing! With ‘All-Star’ chefs and restaurants, brilliant bars, luxurious accommodation, nightclubs and high-end fashion and extensive redevelopment plans underway in Brisbane, Gold Coast & Sydney, it’s an exciting time to join our business.
Working at The Star allows access to great benefits, including generous discounts at our hotels, bars & restaurants, lunch provided daily, discounted city parking plus much more!
The Star Entertainment Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome the opportunity to discuss and support flexible working arrangements with our team members.
Sound like you? Apply now via the link to be part of our dynamic team.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend