Housekeeping Services Room Attendant
Job no: 516681
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
The Darling is proud to be Sydney's first and only luxury hotel to receive the prestigious Forbes five-star rating. As such we have a continuous commitment to delivering bespoke, memorable experiences to each and every guest.
Full time opportunities are now available for experienced Housekeeping Services Room Attendants to work within our five-star boutique hotel, The Darling.
What does a day in the life of a Housekeeping Services Attendant look like?
- Service and clean allocated rooms, to the highest five-star standard
- Ensure that all guest amenities requests and services are provided
- Advise guests of The Star's new products and services wherever possible
- Report maintenance issues to supervisors
- Proven experience in a similar role within a luxury five-star hotel
- Full Australian working rights with no restrictions
- Exceptional presentation & communication skills
- Ability to work on a 7 day rotating roster
- Friendly & people-oriented individual with the ability to work in a team environment
- Good attention to detail and efficient working style
- Preferential room rates
- Free hot meals
- Laundered uniforms
- Free light rail between The Star and Central
- Subsidised parking
…and the list goes on!
How to apply
Click the APPLY button and include your updated resume.
Applications close 28 March 2019
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend