Count Team Attendant
Job no: 516706
Work type: Permanent Part-Time
At The Star Sydney we have just one mission – to thrill. That's why we have 'All-Star' chefs and restaurants, brilliant bars, luxurious accommodation, nightclubs and high-end fashion. And, of course, our world-class casino!
Working at The Star brings some great benefits, including generous discounts at our hotels, bars & restaurants, lunch provided daily, free light rail, discounted parking and more.
We are looking for enthusiastic people, with a great attention to detail to join our fast paced and expanding Cash Services team. Sitting within the Finance structure and reporting to the Cash Services Supervisor you will be the first contact point for many of our patrons.
What does a day in the life of a Casino Cashier look like?
- Shifts start at 7am
- Maintaining impeccable, timely and efficient guest service.
- Exchanging gaming chips and coupons with currency, coin or chips.
- Receive travellers' cheques and foreign currency from customers in exchange for currency.
- Process payments and internal documentation in relation to Electronic Gaming operations.
- Complete chip transfers and exchange for cash in accordance with policies and procedures
- Sort, count and balance floats
What experience will I require to succeed?
- Considerable experience in a high volume cash handling environment.
- Demonstrated exposure to working in a fast paced environment.
- Casino experience is highly desirable
- Experience working in a finance, hospitality or casino based environment (ideal).It's all yours for the taking. So will you? Come and play at The Star.
It's your move.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend