Assistant Beverage Manager | The Star
Job no: 516719
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
The Star is an entertainment destination where our team members have infinite possibilities to be their best self and make a difference. We offer our guests so many ways to play, with luxurious five-star accommodation and spa, award winning bars and restaurants, and a world-class casino.
Reporting to the Beverage Manager, you will be responsible for a team of 90 front line staff and a group of bars in the main gaming floor.
The successful candidate will lead the effectiveness of customer service, employee performance and service enhancements to achieve a premium guest experience.
- Execute high levels of warm, uncompromising and bespoke customer service
- Lead by example, assisting on the floor when necessary
- Ensure a presence on the floor, recognising our VIP members
- Lead and motivate the team to continuously deliver a thrilling experience in line with The Star's service culture
- Recruit, develop and train our team
- Work with the Beverage Manager to analyse financial performance by managing the stock, controlling costs, P&L, wages and other incidentals
- Previous experience in a high-volume F&B venue
- Proven experience and ability to manage a large team
- Extensive technical knowledge of beverage products as well as both industry and social trends
- Strong leadership skills yet have a passion to remain hands on with your team
- Understanding of RSA laws and regulations
- Flexibility to work over a 7 day/night roster
You will be rewarded with some excellent benefits such training and career development, salary $65,000 (inc. super), discounted parking on site, free meals, free light rail travel between Central Station and The Star as well as discounts across The Star's Hotels and Restaurants.
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your updated resume.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend