Commis Chef - Momofuku Seiōbo
Job no: 516850
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Categories: Chef / cook
Momofuku Seiōbo celebrates the cuisine of the Caribbean through the voice of their team and the bounty of Australian produce. In the main dining area, Executive Chef Paul Carmichael and team serve a tasting menu that changes frequently.
We are looking for passionate and highly dedicated Commis Chef to join the culinary team at Momofuku Seiōbo.
Ideal candidates will have the following skills & experience:
- Successful completion of the a cooking apprenticeship or accreditation
- Experience working in a busy, fast-paced kitchen environment
- The ability to effectively and efficiently co-ordinate and work as part of the team
- Passion, enthusiasm and flair in the culinary space
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse work staff
- Ability to work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays
What benefits are there to work for the Star Sydney?
- Work with some of the best chefs in Australia
- Learn new techniques and use modern equipment
- Training opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Uniforms and laundering provided
- Free meals
- Free light rail to The Star from Central station
- Discounted rooms in The Star Entertainment Group across Australia
- Discounts on parking, lyric theatre tickets, restaurants, JB-Hifi, Virgin Airlines and many more!
If you are passionate about food and the taking the next step in your career please apply now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend