Food & Beverage Server - In Room Dining | Casual role
Job no: 516874
Work type: Casual, Permanent Full-Time
Categories: Room Service
With two five-star hotel properties - The Darling and Astral Tower & Residences, we are currently recruiting for experienced Food & Beverage Servers to join our Forbes 5-star rated Hotels In Room Dining team (IRD)
Service excellence is key to success of our business at The Star and there are endless opportunities for you to develop your career in hospitality.
With extensive training consistently provided to our team members, our Food & Beverage Servers are leaders in delivering a thrilling and memorable guest experience and a true definition of what a five-star service in your room is.
The successful applicant must have solid nexperience in the hospitality industry, ideally in IRD and/or within a fast-paced high volume reputable restaurant.
What will my day look like as a Food & Beverage Server at IRD?
- Presenting guest food and beverage preferences in line with The Star's Service Culture
- Build rapport with guests and proactively seek opportunities to create exceptional service experiences
- General in room dining preparation, cash handling, and maintaining a sanitary environment.
- Clearing hotel corridors of food trays
Who are we looking for?
- Previous work experience in IRD or within a fast-paced high volume fine dining restaurant
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skill
- Ability to speak a second language in Asian dialect is advantageous
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia
- Ability to work five days a week on a 24 hour rotating roster
Benefits of working at The Star
- $25.33 base rate + paid penalty rates
- Training and career development
- Discounts across The Star's hotels and restaurants
- Onsite discounts
- Free meals
- Laundered uniform
- Free light rail service
- Discounted parking
This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop and expand your career as we will provide you with valuable training and support.
So what are you waiting for? Click the APPLY button and see what all the rave of being the ultimate resort company is about!
If you are a hospitality student looking for your next industry placement, clearly state your internship dates & graduating year in an updated CV.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend