Assistant Restaurant Manager | Sokyo
Job no: 517026
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
The Star Entertainment Group’s (TSEG) vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, our properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation and entertainment options.
Awarded One Chef’s Hat for six consecutive years by the Sydney Morning Herald’s Good Food Guide. Sokyo is a 175 seat Japanese-inspired restaurant with a global flavour, blends the best of Sydney and Tokyo.
We are seeking a hardworking and passionate Assistant Restaurant Manager to lead the daily operations. We are looking for a leader who can motivate and encourage the team to provide the highest level of customer service to our guests. You will be hands-on in your operational approach and be passionate about developing your career.
- You will lead and motivate the team to continuously deliver a thrilling experience in line with our service culture
- Maintain constant presence on the floor, recognising our VIP guests
- Review and analyse the daily operational needs maintaining beverage, labour, product and expenses on budget
- Attract and develop talent and own the performance of your team
- Extensive restaurant management experience in a high-volume, dynamic venue
- Strong product knowledge, Japanese menu
- Confidence to lead a large and diverse team of 50
- Proven business acumen
To achieve TSEG vision of being Australia’s leading integrated resort company, there is a continued focus on attracting, recruiting and developing talent teams to deliver excellent customer service.
We recognise the importance of each team member and provides a workplace that offers ongoing career development, training and programs via The Star Academy, salary $70,000 - $75,000 (inc. super), $10 staff parking, free meals, free light rail travel between Central Station and The Star as well as discounts across The Star's Hotels and Restaurants.
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your updated resume.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend