Food & Beverage Attendant - Banquet
Job no: 517027
Work type: Casual
Categories: Waiter, Room Service
The Star Entertainment Group is a leading owner and operator of integrated resorts and casinos in Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Our Group is experiencing an exciting time of growth and targeted investment across all our properties.
Treasury Brisbane is currently recruiting Food and Beverage Attendants with Banquet or Room Service experience for our Hotel Food and Beverage Department. We are looking for fun, energetic and skilled Food & Beverage Attendants who are up to the challenge of consistently exceeding guests' expectations.
Have you got what it takes!
- The ability and flexibility to work a rotating 24/7 roster, with availability for early morning and late evening shifts
- Previous guest service or hospitality experience - Banquet or Room Service experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to lift and move banqueting equipment frequently
- Willingness to learn new skills and work in a consistently evolving workspace
- A demonstrated friendly, guest focused attitude to provide thrilling experiences for our guests
- A demonstrated ability to communicate effectively within a team environment
- A high standard of grooming and presentation is essential
There are many benefits of joining The Star Entertainment Group, including discounts across our properties, free meal whilst on shift, discounted parking and an outstanding rewards and recognition program!
Join Australia’s Leading Integrated Resort Company!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend