Job no: 517204
Work type: Casual
Categories: Security, Nightclub
Looking to build a career in security? Seeking a professional, supportive, team based environment?
https://watch this video to meet some of our team
The Star is a workplace like no other! We're NSW's largest single site employer, providing opportunities to develop your skills and thrill our guests.
As a Security Officer at The Star you'll be provided with a professional & supportive start - two weeks paid full-time training including buddy shifts to ensure you're confident to provide the best possible customer service to our guests when you hit the floor.
The Star has some great benefits including hot meals on shift daily, fully laundered uniforms, discounts at all our food & beverage venues, free light rail between The Star and Central, discounted parking and other great benefits!
What does working as a Security Officer involve?
- 12 hour shifts 7-7 including overnight shifts, this is generally a static role where you will be on your feet for most of the shift, however you rotate position every hour
- Providing a high level of customer service, ensuring a lasting impression on our guests
- Assisting with enquiries, directions etc.
- Manning various entry points to the Casino
- Checking for valid ID's and RSA
- Working as part of a team to ensure a safe environment for our team members and guests
If you have a current full NSW SLED 1AC Security Licence, LG NSW RSA and RCG Competency Cards, Senior First Aid and demonstrated customer service experience (ideally within a licenced environment) apply now!
NSW SLED Master Licensee: Mr John Lomax, General Manager Asset Protection, The Star Pty Ltd, Master Licence Number 407 367 912
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend