Front Office Agent/Guest Service Agent
Job no: 517215
Work type: Permanent Full-Time, Permanent Part-Time
Categories: Guest Relations, Front Office
About the Company
The Star Entertainment Group’s (TSEG) vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, our properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation and entertainment options.
About the Role
We are currently seeking permanent full-time Front Office Agent at our newly refurbished property, The Star Grand Hotel & Residences.
As a Front Office Agent, your role entrusts for delivering and coordinating accuracy and attention to detail for guest bookings and throughout their stay. With the essence to provide a flawless, bespoke thrilling guest experience.
- Deliver service beyond guest expectations
- Provide an efficient and timely Check-in and check-out
- Accurate process of payments (e.g. upfront room payment, mini bar & In Room Dining cost)
- Updating guest details in an accurate and timely manner
- Promptly assist with guest enquiries and preferences
Who we are looking for?
- Solid experience in a similar role within 5-star hotel industry or at a reputable luxury brand (ideally within Guest Services and/or Guest Relations)
- Full Australian Working rights with no restrictions
- Ability to work on a 7-day rotating roster
- Ability to speak a second language in Asian dialect is advantageous
- Previous knowledge and experience in using Opera system is ideal
- Display strong communication, problem-solving skills and attention to detail
Benefits of working at The Star
- Free light rail from Central Station to The Star
- $10 staff parking
- Free meals on shift
- Laundered uniform
- Extensive training and career development
- Discounts across The Star’s hotels and restaurants
Creating thrilling experiences for our guests is at the heart of everything we do at The Star and there are endless opportunities for people with all levels of hotel or luxury customer service experience, from seasoned professionals to hotel school graduates
Permanent residents only, no sponsorship is available for this opportunity.
If you are a hospitality student looking for your final industry placement, clearly state your internship dates & graduating year in an updated CV.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend