Food & Beverage Server - In Room Dining
Job no: 517216
Work type: Casual
Categories: Room Service
With two five-star hotel properties - The Darling and The Grand Hotel & Residences, we are currently recruiting for experienced Food & Beverage Servers to join our Forbes 5-star rated Hotels In-Room Dining team (IRD) on a casual basis
Service excellence is key to the success of our business and with extensive training consistently provided to our team members, our Food & Beverage Servers are leaders in delivering a thrilling and memorable guest experience.
The successful applicant will be a true definition of what a five-star service in your room is. You must have previous experience in the hospitality industry, ideally in IRD and/or within a fast-paced high volume reputable restaurant.
What will my day look like as a Food & Beverage Server at IRD?
- Presenting guest food and beverage preferences in line with The Star's Service Culture
- General in room dining preparation, cash handling, and maintaining a sanitary environment.
- Clearing hotel corridors of food trays
- Build rapport with guests and proactively seek opportunities to create exceptional service experiences
Who are we looking for?
- Previous work experience in IRD or within a fast-paced high volume fine dining restaurant
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia
- Ability to work on a 24/7 rotating roster
- Exceptional personal presentation
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skill
- Ability to speak a second language in Asian dialect is advantageous
Benefits of working at The Star
- $26.09 base rate + paid penalty rates
- Free meals on shift
- Laundered uniform
- Free light rail service
- Discounted parking
- Training and career development
- Discounts across The Star's hotels and restaurants
This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop and expand your career as we will provide you with valuable training and support.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend