Night Auditor/Overnight Front Office Agent
Job no: 517244
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Categories: Guest Relations
The Star Entertainment Group’s (TSEG) vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, our properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation and entertainment options.
We are currently seeking Overnight Front Office Agent/Night Auditor to join our newly refurbished The Star Grand Hotel & Residences.
As an Overnight Front Office Agent, you will be rostered on across a 7-day rotating roster on 11:00 pm - 7:30 am shifts, and you will be responsible for delivering and coordinating various responsibilities throughout the night, to provide a flawless, bespoke thrilling guest experience.
Who we are looking for?
- Full Australian Working rights with no restrictions
- Solid experience in a similar role within 5-star hotel industry or at a reputable luxury brand (ideally within Guest Services and/or Guest Relations)
- Ability to work on a 7-day rotating roster, graveyard shifts
- Ability to speak a second language in Asian dialect is advantageous
- Previous knowledge and experience in using Opera system is ideal
- Display strong communication, problem-solving skills and attention to detail
Benefits of working at The Star
- $23.35/hour base + attractive overnight penalty rate
- Free light rail from Central Station to The Star
- $10 staff parking
- Free meals on shift
- Laundered uniform
- Extensive training and career development
- Discounts across The Star’s hotels and restaurants
Permanent residents only, no sponsorship is available for this opportunity.
If you are a hospitality student looking for your final industry placement, clearly state your internship dates & graduating year in an updated CV.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend