Job no: 517256
Work type: Casual
Categories: Logistics & Warehouse
The Star Entertainment Group is a leading owner and operator of integrated resorts and casinos in Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Our Group is experiencing an exciting time of growth and targeted investment across all our properties.
Treasury Brisbane is currently recruiting an enthusiastic Cellarperson to join the Stores team in a casual capacity.
- Maintain stock supplies and ensure relevant transport and storage is used
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge and promote effective communication
- Monitor and control the operation of all vending machines throughout the property
- Complete shift log book of activities accurately and prepare and issue Incident Reports on any significant incidents in accordance with established formats
- Ensure general cleanliness and tidiness of work area and maintain and clean all equipment to a hygienically high standard
- Complete daily routine checks of bars to ensure relevant cellar and postmix equipment is fully functional
- Experience in a Cellar environment and inventory control
- Current Forklift licence (Essential)
- Previous stocktaking experience (experience with reordering systems highly desired)
- Understanding of HACCP and food safety legislation
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service to internal & external customers
- Ability to work 24/7 roster and strongly within a team environment
There are many benefits to joining our team which include discounted city parking options, fully laundered uniform for every shift, free meal on shift, great training, discounts across properties, discounts across our restaurants + more!
Join Australia’s leading integrated resort company!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend