Job no: 517295
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment Group’s properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation and entertainment options.
What we are looking for
As a Communications Executive at The Star Entertainment Group your main goal in this position is to support the Head of Internal Communications in the development and execution of creative and strategic employee communications at Treasury Brisbane.
Key responsibilities in the role are but not limited to:
- Development and execution of internal communication strategies and campaigns, identify appropriate channels, messaging and timelines
- Source and write internal news stories for newsletters and the intranet
- Provide internal communications support for the Chief Operating Officer and Leadership team
- Assist with the management of organisational town halls and other employee events
- Work closely with a small team of communication professionals located at The Star Sydney, Treasury Brisbane and The Star Gold Coast
- Develop and manage budgets as part of project plans
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 4-5 years experience in a Communications role- ideally an Internal Communications role
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications, Public Relations or a similar field
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in managing employee events
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu everyday
- Discounted staff parking every week day
- Career development, training and courses via The Star Academy
We are committed to our people. We recognise the importance of each team member and strive to provide a workplace that empowers staff to be the best they can be.
It's your move
Make your next move by clicking the link below.
“The Star Entertainment Group is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse workforce that reflects our community.”
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend