L&E Marketing Manager
Job no: 517313
Work type: Fixed Term Full-Time
Categories: Marketing / PR
The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment Group’s properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation and entertainment options.
What we are looking for
Our L&E Manager Marketing in this 6 month Fixed Term Contract will support the Head of Leisure & Entertainment Marketing to develop and manage commercially focused Through the Line campaigns in Entertainment, Food & Beverage and Hotels across The Star Entertainment Group.
Key responsibilities in the role are but not limited to:
- Coordinate the execution of brand and tactical marketing campaigns in the L&E space for TSEG, with a focus on Entertainment, F&B and Hotels in order to reach revenue targets and ROMI.
- Create reports and measurements on the impact of marketing activity via post implementation reviews to evaluate and provide strategic direction to the Head of L&E Marketing, regarding status, associated costs and effectiveness of campaigns.
- Assist the Partnership and Sponsorship Manager with execution of partnerships and sponsorships at a property level to stimulate revenue and generate brand equity.
- Ensure relevant contracted events are appropriately marketed to drive revenue through ticket sales, on-property traffic and retail activation.
- Provide accurate briefs to the Creative Agency team and ensure campaign concepts and rollouts are delivered on time, within budget and effectively represent business objectives.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in marketing, advertising or brand development within a hospitality/L&E or related industry.
- Tertiary degree qualified in business, marketing or related field.
- Proven experience leading a team in a high-volume environment managing tight and conflicting deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and a high level of emotional intelligence to confidently lead discussions and manage expectations and demands of stakeholders across multiple jobs.
- Understanding of laws as they relate to the organisation, in particular Privacy, Marketing and related laws and ability to understand regulatory legislation.
- Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu everyday
- Discounted staff parking every week day
- Career development, training and courses via The Star Academy
We are committed to our people. We recognise the importance of each team member and strive to provide a workplace that empowers staff to be the best they can be.
It's your move
Make your next move by clicking the link below.
“The Star Entertainment Group is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse workforce that reflects our community.”
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend