Commis Chef - SOKYO
Job no: 518380
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Categories: Chef / cook
Head Chef Chase Kojima creates an impeccable union of traditional craftsmanship with an innovative take on contemporary flavour at SOKYO, (1 Hat) where the buzz of Tokyo meets a Sydney beat.
We are looking for passionate and highly dedicated Commis Chef with pastry experience to join the culinary team within the dinner team at SOKYO.
You will be working alongside our talented team of chefs producing high quality food for SOKYO.
Ideal candidates will have the following skills & experience:
- Successful completion of the 4th year cooking apprenticeship or accreditation
- Experience in working in Pastry
- Experience working in a busy, fast-paced kitchen environment
- The ability to effectively and efficiently co-ordinate and work as part of the team
- Ability to work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays
What benefits are there to work for the Star Sydney?
- Competitive salary:
- $27.21 (base rate) per hour plus shift allowances.
- Work with some of the best chefs in Australia
- Learn new techniques and use modern equipment
- Training opportunities
- Uniforms and laundering provided
- Free meals
- Free light rail to The Star from Central station
- Discounted rooms in The Star Entertainment Group across Australia
- Discounts on parking, lyric theatre tickets, restaurants, JB-Hifi, Virgin Airlines and many more!
If you are passionate about food and the taking the next step in your career please apply now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend