Premium Services Host
Job no: 518387
Work type: Casual
Location: Gold Coast
Categories: Hosts, Front Office
Our vision to be Australia’s leading integrated resort operator is well underway! To help us succeed, we need motivated and inspiring people like you to join us in creating thrilling and memorable experiences for our guests.
Our newly formed and extremely passionate Premium Services team have a great opportunity available for Premium Services Hosts. We are looking for professionals who have exceptional world-class standards in guest services to ensure our VIP guests enjoy a thrilling and memorable experience in our VIP Gaming Rooms and at our luxury hotel, The Darling.
What will my day look like?
- Coordinating reservation requirements for our most Premium VIP guests
- Liaising between VIP Sales Hosts and Casino teams
- Up-selling and cross-selling when a specific need cannot be met
- Hotel check-in and cashiering duties
- Greeting and monitoring guest access and dress code in VIP gaming areas
- Responding to guest enquiries, both face-to-face and over the phone
- Accurately perform administrative tasks (e.g. guest related bookings)
As a Premium Services Host, you will make our VIP guest requests become a reality. This includes completing room reservations, limousine transfers, air travel arrangements, internal and external bookings, restaurant reservations, event RSVPs and hotel check-ins.
The role is fast-paced, hands-on and demands that you can work under pressure and with a high-level of attention to detail.
Have you got what it takes?
- Polished five-star grooming and personal presentation
- Proven hotel reservation and/or reception experience
- Flexibility to work across a rotating 24/7 roster
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with an ability to successfully multi-task
- Previous experience with Opera will be highly regarded
If successful, you will be required to work on a casual basis. You will work on a 24/7 rotating roster. This includes availability to work days, nights, weekends, public holidays and special events.
It’s your time to shine!
The Star, Gold Coast is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. In exchange for your commitment and dedication you will be provided with unrivalled benefits including parking on site, laundered uniforms, meal on shift, advanced rostering and many other advantages that come with working at world-class integrated resort.
If you’re interested in joining our team, submit your expression of interest with the links below or head to our website to check out the positions currently available. We’d love to hear from you!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend