Digital & Social Marketing Manager
Job no: 518421
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Categories: Marketing / PR
The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leasing integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment Group’s properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation and entertainment options.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a driven and empowered Digital and Social Marketing Manager to join our team in a fast paced, rewarding role. As an omni-channel marketer, it is critical that you understand through-the-line strategies and how to drive consumers successfully through the conversion funnel.
Key responsibilities in the role are but not limited to:
- Lead the development of the digital and social marketing strategy for SEG to ensure strong ROMI and maximise web, social media and other digital content, including digital loyalty channels (website, customer app and kiosks)
- Work with the Commercial Marketing and Brand, PR & Sponsorships teams to develop and deliver campaign briefs that are aligned to SEG brand and tone
- Contribute digital marketing expertise and lead the Digital Marketing Executives, Digital Marketing Manager and Loyalty Brand Digital Executive and liaise with the Commercial Marketing and Brand, PR & Sponsorships teams
- Manage respective agency partners including providing accurate briefs, ensuring campaign concepts and rollouts are delivered on time whilst adhering to budgets and effective business objectives
- Contribute and collaborate with the Digital Experience team in identifying customer journey improvements
- Ensure the Digital Marketing strategy complies with RSA and RSG codes, statutory requirements and company policy
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Digital Marketing role (with organic and paid social experience)
- 2-3 years management experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing (or equivalent)
- Strong ability to manage and coach a team driven to achieve results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work within a fast paced and evolving environment
- Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu everyday
- $10 staff parking every day including weekends and late nights
- Career development, training and courses via The Star Academy
We are committed to our people. We recognise the importance of each team member and strive to provide a workplace that empowers staff to be the best they can be.
It's your move
Make your next move by clicking the link below.
“The Star Entertainment Group is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse workforce that reflects our community.”
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend