Front Office Opportunities at The Star Grand Hotel & Residences
Job no: 518423
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Categories: Guest Relations, Front Office, Concierge / Valet /Porters, Management
Attracting 18 million guests each year, our properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation and entertainment options.
We are currently recruiting across multiple positions for our recently refurbished The Star Grand Hotel & Residences at The Star Sydney as:
- Front Office Agent/Guest Services Agent
- Night Auditor
With exciting changes and redevelopments happening across the property, now is the perfect time to join our high performing The Star Grand Hotel & Residences and be part of Australia's true luxury entertainment destination.
Who we are looking for?
- Solid experience in a similar role within 5-star hotel industry or at a reputable luxury brand (ideally within Guest Services and/or Guest Relations)
- Full Australian Working rights with no restrictions
- Ability to work on a 7-day rotating roster
- Ability to speak a second language in Asian dialect is advantageous
- Previous knowledge and experience in using Opera system is ideal
- Display strong communication, problem-solving skills and attention to detail
Benefits of working at The Star
- Attractive above market salary offering
- Free light rail from Central Station to The Star
- $10 staff parking
- Free meals on shift
- Laundered uniform
- Extensive training and career development
- Discounts across The Star’s hotels and restaurants
Please clearly state in your CV the position which you are applying for.
If you are a hospitality student looking for your final industry placement, clearly state your internship dates & graduating year in an updated CV.
No sponsorship is available for these opportunities.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend