Graduate Leadership Program
Job no: 518434
Work type: Fixed Term Full-Time
Location: Sydney, Queensland
At The Star Entertainment Group we have just one mission - to thrill. That's why we have 'All-Star' chefs and restaurants, brilliant bars and luxurious accommodation. And, of course, our world-class casinos. We are now launching our 2020 Graduate Leadership Program, where a structured leadership employment and bespoke professional development opportunity awaits!
During the program, you will rotate through specific areas of the business, gaining exposure to business strategy and operations, whilst developing practical and intellectual capability. Our aim is to provide you with a solid foundation and understanding of the business of Hospitality and Gaming by placing Graduates in a variety of rotational roles.
What will the graduate rotation involve?
During rotations, Graduates will gain exposure to the full range of integrated resort experiences, whist being provided with a unique opportunity to:
- Learn the 'on the job' fundamentals of how an integrated resort company works
- Build capability through supervised practical 'real time' experiences
- Receive one-on-one support and mentoring by one of our top industry leaders
- Gain access to the full range of The Star's learning resources and training events
During the 12 month program, there will be times where you may have an opportunity to travel across our properties based in Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
The Requirements/Capabilities you will bring
- Recent graduate or near completion of undergraduate studies in Hospitality and Tourism
- Demonstrated customer service orientation
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Exemplary personal presentation
- Ability to manage priorities own work load
- Acts proactively and works flexibly without supervision
- Has a learning mindset and commits to ongoing personal and professional development
- Flexible on location
It's your move
The Star Entertainment Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are building a diverse workforce that reflects our community.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend