Cyber Resilience Governance Manager
Job no: 518526
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
The Cyber Resilience Governance Manager is responsible for leading a team of IT governance resources to ensure the effective and efficient application of the IT Governance Framework, IT Risk Framework and alignment to Star policies and compliance obligations. In this role you will be liaising with other teams and third parties where necessary to ensure an acceptable level of awareness and understanding of the roles they need to play in helping The Star Entertainment Group achieve and maintain cyber resilience, compliance and effective IT services
High level responsibilities include:
- Ensure that team members are equipped with the knowledge and tools to deliver effective IT services in alignment with corporate governance requirements
- Ensure IT Governance policies and processes are documented and maintained
- Communicate the relevance of IT Governance policies and processes
- Ensure that IT Governance is understood across all functions of the business
- Liaise with the knowledge management functions of the business to ensure engaging awareness training materials are created and released throughout the business
- Ensure that regulatory requirements such as those stipulated by PCI-DSS are being achieved and maintained
- Ensure the accuracy of findings from regulatory, compliance and other relevant reviews and audits
- Liaise with the risk management function of the business to ensure that any IT risks are documented and understood
- Liaise with the business continuity management function of the business to ensure that newly discovered potential for breaches or impacts to cyber resilience are documented and understood
The IT division plays a significant role in delivering the technology master plan to the business and is currently preparing to enter an unprecedented phase of change. We are seeking an energetic and innovative team member that can deliver the master plan, as well as positively influence the broader group on this journey of change.
A unique opportunity to deliver and innovate IT services and infrastructure
Our company’s IT model is customer centric and underpinned by a shared services structure with a strong IT governance framework, thus ensuring:
- Greater business alignment and partnership;
- Greater innovation, transparency and governance;
- Scalable delivery model;
- Service excellence; and
- Robust, efficient operations
The Star Entertainment Group is a leading owner and operator of integrated resorts and entertainment facilities in Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Our Group is experiencing an exciting time of growth and targeted investment across all our properties. Our industry is dynamic, highly competitive and our operations are broad and dynamic. We celebrate the energy of our cities, operating across culturally diverse segments within local and international markets.
Come and grow with us
Having demonstrated experience in Cyber Governance within a fast paced Corporate environment, you will have expertise in delivering communications and training programs and be accredited with a tertiary qualification in Information Technology, Governance, Business or a related discipline
You will have a highly developed customer service ethic and drive to deliver exceptional customer service. With strong written and verbal communication skills you are able to build relationships across all levels of customers within the organisation.
It's your move
The Star Entertainment group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are building a diverse workforce that reflects our community. To inspire your application, we offer flexible working arrangements.
If you've got the commitment to influence change, grow with our business and inspire a team to achieve greater things, come and play with us at The Star Entertainment Group. Make your next move by clicking the link below.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend