Senior Campaign Analyst
Job no: 518528
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Sydney, Queensland
Categories: Marketing / PR
The Star Entertainment Group is a leading owner and operator of resorts and casinos in Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Our Group is experiencing an exciting time of growth and investment across all our properties.
Our industry is exciting, fast paced, competitive and our operations are broad and dynamic. We operate across culturally diverse segments within local and international markets. Our commitment is that every one of our guests enjoys a thrilling experience and that our properties showcase local pride in everything we do. We understand that true teamwork drives outstanding outcomes for both our team members and for our guests.
An opportunity to create and innovate
As the Senior Campaign Analyst, you will work collaboratively with the greater marketing and loyalty team providing the analysis to drive campaign and segment strategies. You will be responsible for the execution capability to deploy customer interactions across direct and intermediate channels to positively drive customer behavioural change that further increases patronage and membership.
- CRM data and analytics, including making strategic recommendation, owning the process end to end.
- Database segmentation for effective targeted marketing, provide recommendations on maximising segmentation.
- Full ownership of campaign analysis effectiveness – from opening digital communications through to revenue outcomes
- Developing insights to illuminate thinking and drive enhancements future campaign performance and ROI
- You will work closely with other consumers of customer data (e.g. finance, BI, properties) to set the highest standards of consistency and efficiency
- Provide guidance and mentor junior team members.
To be successful in this role you enjoy a dynamic environment and thrive on interaction with the marketing teams as well as;
- Demonstrated experience with campaign analysis and campaign execution, ideally with loyalty expertise
- Ability to drive CRM strategy and to make recommendations for optimisation and drive change.
- You will be commercially minded, motivated by stakeholder engagement and positioning insight with the opportunity for positive progression.
- Experience in campaign and interaction management solutions (eg Unica, SalesForce, ARM6 etc) Specific use of Unica and Watson Campaign Automation/Silverpop are desirable
- SQL skills would be advantageous
As a The Star Entertainment Group employee, you'll part of a supportive and social team and eligible for extensive employee benefits aimed at ensuring you can be your best self. These include:
- Flexible working environment
- Reward and recognition programs
- Training, development and progression opportunities
- Special offers and discounts across our cafes, restaurants, hotels and business partner network
It's your move
If you've got the drive to inspire change, grow with our business and the desire to achieve great things, come and play with us at The Star. Make your next move by clicking the link below.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend