Food & Beverage Supervisor | Sovereign Dining
Job no: 518643
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
The Star Entertainment Group’s (TSEG) vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, our properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation and entertainment options.
Sovereign room is the ultimate in private gaming. This premium space, exclusive to VVIP members, offers world-class service and dining at the finest and freshest.
Sovereign restaurant is a 104 seat fine dining a la carte restaurant offering an Asian and Western menu, we are open for lunch and dinner seven days a week.
We are looking for a leader who can inspire and guide a diverse team of 45 focused on delivering thrilling and memorable experiences to our guests. You will be hands-on in your operational approach and be passionate about developing your career.
Reporting to the Restaurant Manager you will;
- Supervise the service flow and monitor the quality of food and service standards
- Train, guide and hold staff accountable in the daily operations
- Execute high levels of warm, uncompromising and bespoke customer service
- Proactively seek opportunities to engage with guest
- Support the Restaurant Manager in the development and implementation of business plans
Skills and Experience
Sovereign guests come from all over the world and it is our goal to make them feel welcome. We are seeking for professional Food & Beverage Servers with previous experience in high end restaurants who can speak mandarin/Cantonese to look after our guests from this demographic. You will have;
- Solid leadership experience of restaurant operations within a fine dining restaurant
- Ability to work in a high-volume and dynamic high end a la carte restaurant
- Strong product knowledge, Asian and modern Australian cuisine
- Proactive, problem-solving and attention to detail skills highly regarded
- A positive and cheerful personality
- $68,000 - $69,000 (inc. super)
- Extensive training and career development
- Discounts across The Star hotels and restaurants
- Free meals on duty
- Free light rail from Central to The Star
- Discounted parking and more!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend