Project Lead - People Consulting and Projects
Job no: 518683
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Project Lead – People Consulting and Projects
Are you a passionate and experienced HR Professional who has experience in leading, or being a key part of, a project team?
This might be the opportunity you have been seeking:
We are looking for a Project Lead to join our People and Performance (HR) team. Reporting to the Group Manager, this role will be involved in leading and delivering on people related project outcomes which ultimately support our business.
The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment Group’s properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation and entertainment options.
What we are looking for
We are seeking a positive and proactive individual who combines their people experience with the thinking, planning and discipline required to achieve results for both short and long-term projects.
With effective Stakeholder Manager and influencing skills you will provide HR and project management expertise through the scoping, planning, execution and ongoing review of projects. Supported by the People Consulting and Projects team (PCP). The Project Lead will execute against projects as an individual or as a leader and coach of other resources as appropriate, focusing primarily on larger, more complex projects.
Key responsibilities in the role are but not limited to:
- As our People lie at the heart of what we do, the Project lead will make every effort to understand the voice of the customer and incorporate this into project plans;
- Understanding the core need of an initiative/project to ensure success measures are defined and delivered on in an effective manner;
- Working collaboratively with the People & Performance Team, our People and Business leaders manage the end to end delivery of The Star Entertainment Group people projects;
- Engage with leaders to ensure buy-in on to project approach including budget, timelines, scope amendments, communication plans and change management;
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at our different locations.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum 5 years work experience in HR or similar field;
- Tertiary qualification in HR, Project Management or similar;
- Experience leading organisational people programs and projects preferred.
- Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu everyday
- $10 staff parking every day including weekends and late nights
- Career development, training and courses via The Star Academy
We are committed to our people. We recognise the importance of each team member and strive to provide an inclusive workplace that empowers our people to be the best they can be.
It's your move
Make your next move by clicking the link below.
“The Star Entertainment Group is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse workforce that reflects our community.”
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend