Food & Beverage Serves - VIP Dining Rooms
Job no: 518756
Work type: Casual
The Star Entertainment Group’s (TSEG) vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, our properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are first class entertainment destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, the coolest selection of bars, luxurious five-star accommodation and a truly world-class spa and casino.
Sovereign room is the ultimate in private gaming. This premium space, exclusive to VVIP members, offers world-class service and dining at the finest and freshest.
Sovereign restaurant is a 104 seat fine dining a la carte restaurant offering an Asian and Western menu, we are open for lunch and dinner seven days a week.
Our team deliver thrilling and memorable experiences. They are warm, engaging, and dedicated to making a difference. They are committed to be the best they can be to deliver a personalise service to our guests. If successful you will;
- Recognise and engage with our VIP members
- Perform end to end waitressing duties
- Ability to notice and act upon the small details
- Display ownership by investigating and responding to guest queries
Skills and Experience
Sovereign guests come from all over the world and it is our goal to make them feel welcome. We are seeking for professional Food & Beverage Servers with previous experience in high end restaurants who can speak mandarin/Cantonese to look after our guests from this demographic. You will have;
- Strong product knowledge, Asian and modern Australian cuisine
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- High level of emotional intelligence to deal with a diverse range of guests
- Proactive, problem-solving and attention to detail skills highly regarded
- A positive and cheerful personality
This is a casual job, you will be working across a 7-day rotating roster (between 11:30am to 1am, 8 to 10 hours of work). This includes availability to work weekends, public holidays and special events (e.g. Lunar New Year and golden week in May and October).
- $26.09 base rate + paid penalty rates
- Extensive training and career development
- Discounts across The Star hotels and restaurants
- Free meals on duty
- Laundered uniform
- Free light rail from Central to The Star
- Discounted parking and more!
We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusiveness. We know that good people, working together in collaborative teams can create extraordinary things.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend