Learning & Development Advisor (QLD)
Job no: 518861
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment Group’s properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation and entertainment options.
A unique and rewarding opportunity is available within our Learning & Development team for an attentive and self-motivated team member!
As a Learning & Development Advisor your main priority in this position is to support the learning & development team in the delivery of learning initiatives to the organisation. To help coordinate & deliver Learning & Development activities across The Star Entertainment Group to ensure quality learning outcomes and deliver a thrilling experience for internal guests. You will also be responsible for the coordination and facilitation of Welcome Day and Star Quality Training to ensure team members are onboarded positively.
Key responsibilities in the role are but not limited to:
- Assist participants and management with general course enquiries, acting as a first point of reference before redirecting as appropriate
- Maintain training certification processes
- Ensure all training facilities are maintained appropriately and are set up with relevant course material and equipment daily
- Provide training statistical data from the relevant people information System
- Coordinate and deliver induction – arranging dates, speakers, course materials and assist in the delivery of components of induction
- Build effective relationships with team members and external guests, fostering the creation of a high-performance culture and orientation throughout the organisation
- Order and maintain inventory register of training supplies and equipment through the Oracle / Check system
- Delivery, evaluation and facilitation of development initiatives including training programs, workshops, coaching and online-based learning programs
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Bachelor qualification in HR, Business or Hospitality or related discipline from a recognised educational institution (desirable)
- Minimum of two years’ experience in training / education/ learning and development in a LARGE organisation (desirable)
- Demonstrated ability in end-to-end L&D activities, including TNA, program delivery/facilitation, coaching and audit/review of interventions to measure success
- Proficiency in systems used within the role, including Microsoft Office & email
- Guest Service focussed
- Consulting and project management capability
It's your move
Make your next move by clicking the link below.
“The Star Entertainment Group is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse workforce that reflects our community.”
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend