Incident Management Lead
Job no: 518910
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Sydney, Brisbane
The Incident Management Lead will manage incidents and problems through all levels of support to ensure they are resolved satisfactorily, and own and have accountability for the Incident and Problem Management processes. As the Incident Management Lead, you will be responsible for driving process and procedural efficiency and effectiveness.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Drive the efficiency and effectiveness of the incident and problem management process
- Produce appropriate management information to report incident and problem management performance
- Monitor effectiveness of incident and problem management and make recommendations for improvement
- Develop and maintain the incident and problem management systems
- Manage major incidents and identify root cause or known errors.
- Minimise the adverse impact of Problems on the Business,
- Provide management insight into Problems
- Develop and maintain the incident and problem management process and procedures
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Previous Incident Management experience
- Min 5 years experience in an IT Service Management environment
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology and/or Engineering
- Certifications / Methodology : ITIL, COBIT
- Experience working a 24 by 7 roster
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proven experience liaising with senior staff and third party executives
- Experience of Incident and Problem Management process and tools
- Business and financial awareness of the impact of Incidents and Problems
- Be able to be on call 24*7 on a rostering basis or as required.
- Ongoing career development and training programs via The Star Academy
- $10 staff parking
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu everyday
- Free light rail travel between Central Station and The Star
- Discounts across The Star's Hotels and Restaurants
We are committed to our people. We recognise the importance of each team member and strive to provide a workplace that empowers staff to be the best they can be.
“The Star Entertainment Group is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse workforce that reflects our community.”
It's your move
If you've got the drive to inspire change, grow with our business and the desire to achieve great things, come and play with us at The Star. Make your next move by clicking the link below.
** No agencies please**
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend