Job no: 520301
Work type: Casual, Permanent Part-Time
Location: Gold Coast
We are hiring Kitchen Stewards to join our Star Gold Coast team; we have Part Time and Casual positions on offer.
You will be joining our fast-paced Star Gold Coast Support Services department which services all back of house operations and kitchens. You will maintain the cleanliness of all kitchen surfaces, cooking and operational equipment, floors and fridges.
This role would suit someone looking for an entry level role in the hospitality industry, or someone with previous experience in cleaning or kitchens.
We are booking interviews everyday, apply today and we will be in touch asap!
- Full induction to Star Gold Coast and Kitchen training
- Free meals included on every shift
- Discounts at restaurants and hotels
- Fresh laundered uniform ready for you each day
- An organisation that values diversity, teamwork and bringing your best self
- Discounted parking, wellbeing benefits and more!
You will have:
- Comfort working in a fast paced and physically demanding environment
- Ability to multitask, be organised and a team player
- Flexible availability with weekends essential (penalty rates apply!)
- Previous experience in cleaning, stewarding or kitchen hand experience is desirable
It's your time to shine!
The Star Entertainment Group owns and operates The Star Sydney, The Star Gold Coast and Treasury Brisbane.
When you work at The Star Gold Coast, You’re Welcome to discover new possibilities and take advantage of a growing, dynamic business with plenty of opportunities for you to shine.
The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities.
We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend