Food & Beverage Attendant|Treasury Brisbane
Job no: 521165
Work type: Casual, Permanent Part-Time
Categories: Cocktail Server, Bar Staff, Barista, Waiter, Room Service, Hosts
About the role:
We are currently accepting applications for Food & Beverage Attendants and Bartenders wanting to join our Treasury Brisbane Team. In this role you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to all guests, ensuring that the first and last impression is enthusiastic and professional. The ideal candidate will be adaptable, reliable, and engaging to ensure that our guests receive optimum service every time.
We have positions available for both highly skilled hospitality workers and those at the beginning of their hospitality career.
Based on your skillset you will be allocated to one of our 10 venues covering casual dining, fine dining or premium gaming, on occasion you may be selected to work across another venue if required. Venues include:
- Kitchen at Treasury, Fat Noddle, Mei Wei Dumplings
- Will & Flow, Ryan’s on the Park, The Lab, Events/In Room Dining/mini bar
- LiveWire Bar, BY GEORGE
- Premium Gaming Rooms
What are we looking for?
We are looking for people who love using their initiative, think outside the box and go the extra mile to ensure we thrill our guests. All levels of experience are welcome as we provide extensive training tailored to you.
- Exceptional service and interpersonal skills
- High level of emotional intelligence to take care of a diverse range of guests
- Proactive, problem-solving and attention to detail skills highly regarded
- Ability to work within a fast paced food or bar setting
- Current QLD RSA Statement of Attainment
What can we offer you?
- Supportive training and ongoing career development for all levels of experience
- An organisation that values diversity, teamwork and bringing your best self
- Discounts across The Star hotels, restaurants, and other venues
- Free meals included on every shift
- Fresh laundered uniform ready for you each day
- Discounted parking, wellbeing benefits and more!
The Star Entertainment Group owns and operates The Star Sydney, The Star Gold Coast and Treasury Brisbane. Each property boasts an array of restaurants, bars, entertainment and hotels. Although each property is unique, we possess the same guest centered ideology that drives what we do each and every day.
Our vision to be Australia’s leading integrated resort operator is well underway! To help us succeed, we need motivated and inspiring people like you to join us in creating thrilling and memorable experiences for our guests.
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend