Safety & Security Officer
Job no: 521236
Work type: Permanent Part-Time
Location: Brisbane, Queensland
Our vision to be Australia’s leading integrated resort operator is well underway! To help us succeed, we need motivated and inspiring people like you to join us in creating thrilling and memorable experiences for our guests.
Treasury Brisbane is currently accepting applications for Safety & Security Officer to join our Safety & Security team.
As a Safety & Security Officer you will be responsible for providing a welcoming, friendly and safe environment for all employees, visitors and patrons of Treasury Brisbane. You will be required to conduct patrols of the property as well as report any security related incidents, hazards or unusual occurrences; monitor the entry of people to the complex and provide information and assistance to patrons as required.
- A proven commitment to delivering memorable guest experiences by consistently displaying our services commitments
- HLTAID006 Provide Advanced First Aid is essential
- A current QLD Crowd Controller/Security Officer (unarmed) Security Providers license is desirable
- Current RSA and RSG Certificate, or willingness to obtain before commencing employment
- The flexibility to work a 24 hour/7 day rotating roster
- Be physically fit and have the ability to stand for long periods of time
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in report writing and basic computer skills
- Ability to self motivate and motivate other team members to achieve excellence
The successful candidate must be eligible for a Queensland Casino Licence, which requires stringent background reference checking, to be of sound character.
It’s your time to shine!
There are many benefits of joining The Star Entertainment Group, including discounts across our properties, free meal on shift, fully laundered uniform for every shift, discounted city parking options and an outstanding rewards and recognition program!
At The Star we’re committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace which we know will contribute to exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Australia’s First Nations Peoples, and people with disabilities. We offer a range of flexible working options for team members to the find balance between work and life that’s right for them and their unique wellbeing needs.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised with a Silver Award 2021 by the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
It's your move
Make your next move by clicking the link below.
Join Australia’s leading integrated resort company!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend