Senior Full Stack Developer (.NET)
Job no: 521938
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Gold Coast, Brisbane, Queensland
**CLOSING DATE SUNDAY 14 AUG 2022**
About your new role
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our growing team to support the gaming product and strategy team to help in the creation of physical designs and solutions for internal Star Systems.
You will take lead on translating logical designs into physical designs and own the development process.
Key responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Leads development of internal star systems according to design outputs from IT Architecture and Engineering
- Translates logical designs into physical designs taking account of target environment, performance requirements and existing systems
- Maps work to user specification and removes errors and deviations from specifications to achieve user-friendly processes.
- Works as a crucial component of a project and delivery teams responsible for enhancing existing systems or developing new systems
- Prepare material to assist with end user training following implementation and for on-going improvements in application usage
- Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation
- Diversity & Inclusion areas of focus include Multicultural, Gender, Aboriginal & Torres Strait islander and LGBTQI+
- Both parental and secondary carers leave available to all employees
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu every day
- Career development, training, and courses via The Star Academy
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience in Software Development
- Advanced skills in major programming languages and ability to evaluate equipment and software options
- Working knowledge of Product Development, Process Development and Improvement or Operations management is highly desirable
- Project planning and specification skills, together with problem solving and analysis. The latter is usually based on specific industry knowledge
The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment Group’s properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation, and entertainment options.
At The Star, we’re committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace that we know will contribute to exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Australia’s First Nations Peoples, and people with disabilities. We offer a range of flexible working options for team members to find the balance between work and life that’s right for them and their unique wellbeing needs.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised with a Silver Award 2021 by the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
It's your move
Make your next move by clicking the link below.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend