Porter / Bellman
Job no: 517214
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Categories: Front Office, Concierge / Valet /Porters
About the Company
The Star Entertainment Group’s (TSEG) vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, our properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation and entertainment options.
About the role
The Star's two award winning properties, The Darling as well as The Star Grand Hotel & Residences is currently seeking permanent team members to join the dynamic and exciting Bell Desk team.
You will be delivering a bespoke and unforgettable, thrilling high-standard of service to all guests. Being the first point of contact with the guest, you are responsible to provide a memorable first and last impression.
- Greet guest upon their arrival and departure at the driveway
- Valet park guest vehicles if required
- Assisting with guest luggage’s to and from guest’s room
- Delivering packages, newspapers and amenities to guest’s room
- Anticipating knowledge of all in-house and events in Sydney
- Direct traffic around and within The Star Sydney to ensure a seamless experience for guests
- Ability to work on a 24/7 rotating roster
- Solid customer service experience with a confident and outgoing personality
- Valid driver’s license (International license accepted)
- Willingness to assist with heavy lifting (e.g moving & transferring of guest luggage)
- Ability to speak a second language in Asian dialect is advantageous
- Competitive wage + paid penalty rates
- Free meals on duty
- Onsite laundered uniform
- Free light rail from Central station to The Star
- Discounted parking on site
- Extensive training and career development
- Discounts across The Star hotels and restaurants
If you are passionate about luxury, five-star service and have the required experience we would love to hear from you!
Permanent residents only, no sponsorship is available for this opportunity.
If you are a hospitality student looking for your next industry placement, clearly state your internship dates in an updated CV.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend