Job no: 518491
Work type: Casual, Permanent Part Time
Location: Gold Coast
Categories: Cleaning services
The Star Entertainment Group owns and operates The Star Sydney, The Star Gold Coast and Treasury Brisbane. Each property boasts an array of restaurants, bars, entertainment, and hotels. Although each property is unique, we possess the same guest centered ideology that drives what we do each day.
Our vision to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. And our properties in Gold Coast, Sydney and Brisbane – with their ongoing and planned investments – continue to position us as the country’s premier dining, entertainment and tourism destinations.
About the Role:
As a Facility Cleaner you will perform a variety of cleaning duties across The Star Gold Coast, maintaining all public and private spaces to The Star’s high standards. Your main responsibilities will be to ensure all front and back of house areas are well maintained to ensure that our Guests and Team Members experience a positive and hygienic environment.
- Flexibility to work within 24/7 roster including weekends and public holidays (penalty rates apply)
- Reliable, enthusiastic and positive attitude
- The ability to work as a part of a team with good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail when cleaning, organised and able to follow a schedule
- Free meal on every shift
- Competitive hourly rate
- Career Progression across The Star Entertainment Group
- Fully laundered uniforms
- Discounts across all 3 of The Star Entertainments properties
- Fantastic culture and working environment
- 30% Discount off all Restaurants and Casual Dining
- D&I Groups including LGBTQI, Heritage, Gender and Aboriginal
It’s your time to shine!
At The Star we’re committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace which we know will contribute to exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Australia’s First Nations Peoples, and people with disabilities. We offer a range of flexible working options for team members to the find balance between work and life that’s right for them and their unique wellbeing needs.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised with a Silver Award 2021 by the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
Are you in? Apply today!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend