Front Office Supervisor | The Star Grand Hotel
Job no: 519000
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Categories: Front Office, Management
The Star is an entertainment destination where our team members have infinite possibilities to be their best self and make a difference. We offer our guests' so many ways to play, with luxurious five-star accommodation and spa, award-winning bars and restaurants, and a world-class casino.
The Star Grand Hotel and Residences have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Front Office Agent or Front Office Supervisor to manage, drive and support our team and oversee the Front Office operations.
The successful candidate will have in depth knowledge of front office operations. Reporting to the Front Office Manager, you will assist to lead, drive and support the team.
What does a day in the life of a Front Office Supervisor (overnight) look like?
- Leading, motivating and engaging our Front Office Agents to continuously deliver five-star service in line with The Star's Service Culture
- Ensuring the professional and efficient operations of the Front Office team
- Ability to work independently and respond quickly to guest requests
- Responding to guest feedback and implementing changes to prevent reoccurrence
What are we looking for?
- Previous duty manager/supervisory experience in a 5-star luxury hotel/hospitality environment
- Knowledge in Opera System
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and take actions on guest requests appropriately
- Second language (e.g. Mandarin or Cantonese) is advantageous
- Unlimited Australian working rights
- Free light rail from Central to The Star
- Discounted parking
- Penalty rates
- Free meals
- Career development
- Food & beverage discounts
- Accommodation discounts
- Subsidised dry cleaning
If you are passionate about luxury, five-star service and have the required experience we would love to hear from you!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend