Chief Super Yacht Attendant
Job no: 519142
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Our vision to be Australia’s leading integrated resort operator is well underway! To help us succeed, we need motivated and inspiring people like you to join us to create thrilling and memorable experiences for our guests.
Working at The Star brings some great benefits, including generous discounts at our hotels, bars & restaurants, lunch provided daily, discounted parking and more.
We are looking for a Chief Super Yacht Attendant to join our Domestic Commercial Vessels. This is a shore-based role where our ideal candidate will have experience working on an overseas super yacht or in aviation.
What will my day look like?
- Sound knowledge of food preparation and handling, fine dining to a silver service standard.
- Strong knowledge of various cuisines with Chinese specifically being a plus.
- Ensures safety standards are maintained on on-board of the yacht at all times.
- Ability to notice and act upon the small details that will make our guests' have a memorable experience.
- Strong understanding of vessel interior maintenance to ensure the cleanliness and presentation of our vessels are of highest standard.
- Lead a team of up to 5 interior and service staff whilst on shift.
If successful, you will be required to work a flexible full-time roster across a 24/7 working week. This includes availability to work days, nights, weekends, public holidays and special events (e.g. Lunar New Year).
Our Ideal Candidate
- Experience working within a high-end, luxury or VIP customer focused environment
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication cultural awareness skills as you will work with a diverse guest base
- Valid RSA & First Aid Certificate
- STCW & valid Seafarers Medical Certificate (preferred)
- Experience working on a super yacht or in VIP Aviation sectors as a Steward/Stewardess
- Polished five-star grooming and personal presentation
- Mandarin, Cantonese and/or other Chinese language skills will be a bonus for the role
- Friendly, responsible, mature and professional
- Well organized, efficient and alert
Sound like you? We'd love to hear from you! Apply now via the link to be part of our growing team
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend