Job no: 519451
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment Group’s properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation and entertainment options.
What we are looking for
As a Facilities Supervisor the main responsibility of your role will be to coordinate personnel on shift and contract resources to achieve effective completion of maintenance works
Key responsibilities in the role are but not limited to:
- Support the Facilities Operations Manager in the development and implementation of a business plan across the Facilities operations
- Support the Operations Management team to provide leadership and direction with regard to the operational aspects of the Facilities Department.
- Coordinate resource requirements during each shift to ensure that the business demands are met
- Oversee the operational functions of the Facilities operations, to achieve the department’s objectives in conjunction with division and company objectives
- Responsible for compliance for all Gaming related maintenance activities whilst on shift
- Complete workshop and field inspections, and coordinate routine inspections and maintenance of emergency and OH&S equipment
- Contribute to cost saving strategies including work methodologies and energy saving ideas
- Set specific performance objectives (yearly, monthly and daily basis) for direct reports and supervise the service flow and performance of such employees
- Assist with the co-ordination, prioritisation and scheduling of work orders between other departments and Facilities
To be successful in this role you will have:
Previous 3 years experience in Facilities/ Building Management (ideally within a large organisation/complex)
Previous 1-2 years experience in a supervisory role
Trade certificate in construction / maintenance
Accreditation in Responsible Service of Alcohol
Strong ability to build rapport and relationships with stakeholders
Ability to work within a fast paced environment with conflicting deadlines
- Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu everyday
- Discounted staff parking every day including weekends and late nights
- Career development, training and courses via The Star Academy
We are committed to our people. We recognise the importance of each team member and strive to provide a workplace that empowers staff to be the best they can be.
It's your move
Make your next move by clicking the link below.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend