Assistant Restaurant Manager | Black Bar & Grill
Job no: 519509
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
At The Star Entertainment Group (TSEG) our talented teams create unique experiences to over 18 million guests each year. With the vision to become Australia’s leading integrated resort company, our properties at The Star Sydney, The Star Gold Coast and Treasury Brisbane are world-class tourist destinations and home of some of Australia’s most awarded restaurants and bars, event centres, luxurious five-star accommodation and a truly world-class spa and casino.
BLACK Bar & Grill award winning restaurant lead by Executive Chef Dany Karam and his team presents the finest steakhouse cuisine inspired by contemporary Australia and its seasonal produce.
We are looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager with passion for the hospitality industry, in depth knowledge of restaurant operations and solid experience in a similar role within a high-end restaurant.
You will assist the Restaurant Manager in the operations of Black, lead a team of hospitality professionals, drive guest service excellence and manage financial performance.
- Execute high levels of warm, uncompromising and bespoke customer service
- Supervise, guide and hold staff accountable in the daily operations
- Lead by example, assisting on the floor when necessary
- Lead and motivate the team to continuously deliver a thrilling experience in line with The Star's service culture
- Recruit, develop and train our team
- Work with the Restaurant Manager to analyse financial performance by managing the stock, controlling costs, P&L, wages and other incidentals
- Extensive training and career development
- Discounts across The Star hotels and restaurants
- Free meals on duty
- Laundered uniform
- Free light rail from Central to The Star
- Discounted parking and more!
If you are passionate about luxury, five-star service and have the required experience we would love to hear from you!
We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusiveness. We know that people, working together in collaborative teams can create extraordinary things.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend